Registration for March 2013 is now CLOSED!Check out what my Students are saying about my on-line workshop :) <--- CLICK
I'm very excited to finally introduce to you my
Cotton Candy Girls
You will get to finish one painting a week plus I have a 3 bonus videos ready for you.
What I want to emphasize is that you don't need any special supplies to attend my workshop. All you need is something to paint with and something to paint on. That's it!
In this class I use different surfaces such as canvas, book cover, mixed media (watercolor) paper and art journal to paint on to show you that you can use whatever you have on hand, so no need to buy extra stuff.
Also, I use acrylic paint and india ink pens to paint my girls but by all means you don't have to go out and buy india ink pens for this class. I show you how I achieve the same shading with acrylic paint only and another one with watercolors.
You will need a pencil to draw the face first though. I will show you how to draw the Cotton Candy girl's face "front view", "slightly turned and tilted" and "3/4 turned". And for the dessert I'll show you how to draw a boys face as well.
Here is a weekly schedule:
Week 1: drawing and painting a Cotton Candy girl's face front facing on canvas, shading her face with india ink pens and mixed media background
Week 2: drawing and painting a Cotton Candy girl's face slightly turned and tilted on a book cover, shading of the face with acrylics only and lots of yummy layers in the background
Week 3: drawing and painting a Cotton Candy girl's face 3/4 turned with her body turned sideways in an art journal, shading with india ink pens
Week 4: a painted Cotton Candy girl's face on canvas with acrylics on a rainbow background
Week 5: full figure Cotton Candy girl on paper with watercolor shading
Bonus videos: a boys face on paper with watercolor pencils
+ 2 extra Bonus videos
* Class material will be accessible on line 24/7 from the comfort of your own home
* You can participate as much or as little as you want and at your own pace
* Videos and PDF's are downloadable and for you to keep for personal use only
* No refunds after the class starts
* You are expected to have basic computer and Internet skills
* A high speed internet connection is needed to download course materials
* After your purchase you will get an invite to a private Blogger blog on March 1, 2013 (you will need a Google account to access the blog or you can view it as a guest for 30 days)
* Invite will be sent to your PayPal e-mail address
* Class is in English and will be open until end of June, 2013
Class starts on March 1, 2013