Friday, November 10, 2017

Autumn Girls

Autumn girls for an ATC swap over at AFA. I figured I needed to show them before winter comes. It's very cold these days, lots of rain and not much sun. I feel like autumn skipped us this year. We went from hot to cold quickly with no lovely autumn weather in between.

I love trees. Half of my life I lived surrounded by woods. When we moved here where we live now, we were basically in the middle of the woods. Now, the land was sold and new owners cut down trees to build houses. Soon, everything will look like the suburbs around us. It's really a shame.

How are things in your part of the world?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Love your autumn girls!! We're moving from Northern Colorado where there aren't really many trees to Seattle in a month or two...trees here I come!!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art and also your blog the way it is put together. I love dogs too and we have a cat called Garfield, not very original! I write about my dog Ollie on his blog.

    ReplyDelete

  3. wonderful beautiful Autumn Girls!!!!
    great ATC
    Happy weekend
    Elke


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your autumn girls!! It's a shame when one moves to a place for all the greenery and then developers come in and ruin it. It happens most everywhere "(. Have a great weekend and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same kind of weather as you right now! Love your gals they are wonderful with great movement!! Love trees too...breaks my heart when they are cut down!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fall girls. Sorry about the woods. Logging is a devastating thing here in my state of Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally hear you about trees, we're well known as tree huggers here in B.C. Canada. Your painted girls are gorgeous, I just cannot do faces. Visiting From PPF. Oh, my new blog is now live on my new wordpress site (justaddwatersilly.com) and I'm doing a giveaway tomorrow (Sunday). The giveaway will include a DIY Altoids tin with magnetic half pans, pencil & eraser, Hahnemuhle Grey Book toned paper sketchbook, Micron sigma pens, a Grumbacher watercolor brush and a bee magnet! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the trees! It's happening where I live too!
    I really love your fall girls!! Brilliant!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gals. . . fantastic personalities. The trees (only my 2nd autumn here) are finally beautiful (not at all last year) and amazing. I did miss that, but miss FL more. The leaf blowers came and oh my gosh, there were so many, they walked thru them like sn*w up to their whatever. So many yet to fall too. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top