Friday, October 6, 2017

Cats with fedoras

Randomness:
  • I went shopping for wardrobe in Italy on Wednesday. Maybe I bought too much? But I need new "work" clothes since I started applying for jobs and going on job interviews.
  • I don't like this season's fashion though with all the fur collars and fur coats and fur shoes etc.
  • the kid had his first kid's group exercise thing that I don't know how to translate to English. He was more interested than I thought he'd be.
  • we're shopping for a new dinning table and chairs. It's proven to be difficult with the kid tagging along since he gets cranky easily with such boring stuff.
  • the neighbor's kid is playing a soccer game on Saturday and we're taking the kid to watch.
What are you doing this weekend? Anything interesting?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Your cats with the fedoras are adorable!!
    Shopping in Italy? Fun stuff! I hope you had a great time!
    I'm glad your little one was really interested in the exercise!
    It's Canadian Thanksgiving for me this weekend!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cats in hats! They seem surly even though they are adorable! It's our Thanksgiving this weekend so we shall enjoy that! Good luck on the job hunt!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cats in hats! They seem surly even though they are adorable! It's our Thanksgiving this weekend so we shall enjoy that! Good luck on the job hunt!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. stay at home because of the weather What is momentarily on the coast is me, so be creative and rest!
    Have fun with the kids!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool cats! Love their expressions. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your very dapper looking cats Natasha! Your shopping trip sounds like fun to me:) Good luck with the job hunting, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, cats in fedoras, LOVE IT! :D Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of fur shoes! Love the cats in fedoras!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top