Friday, September 1, 2017

Make me a character ...

This was a PAT, pick-a-theme swap of ATCs (artist trading cards) and everyone wanted a character of sorts. First one is an original character from the person requesting the theme, second one is a Two of Spades from Alice in Wonderland, third one is Myrtle Snow from American Horror Show and the last one is Winter Soldier - Marvel/DC character.

I've done these almost a month ago. The 29 faces challenge starts today but I'll show all the art from the week that starts today, in next week's blog post.


The only way the kid would go for a walk is, if we go feed old bread to the horses in nearby pasture. Whatever works, kid. :) I found it tires him out just right and he falls asleep quicker for his nap. It's been challenging for more than a week to get him to fall asleep. He took 2 to 3 hours. Luckily it's over now and he's back to normal. He gets like this now and again and I know I just have to wait it out.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. super looking characters on the ATCs! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC characters! Thanks for stopping by my blog since I hardly ever make it around to everyone's anymore. Wish there was more time in a day! Good luck with the 29 faces challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ATCs!! I do a monthly swap with a group in another state... What group is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful characters! Lovely! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really fun and done well ~ love them ~ ^_^

    (A ShutterBug Explores)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure do make great faces. I most love the orange haired lady. What an expression! She could break glass and scare small children with that scowl. Thanks for commenting on my blog, visiting from PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just amazing! If I was a kid I would want to feed the horses too. Heck I do it as an adult.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. Really cool artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute ATCs for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! And your Chat noir Roadie is great, like mine !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ATC characters. I haven't made ATCs in a while. Lovely to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, love your old lady. Except from the hair it is pretty much what I look like :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun characters! Each so unique. I am glad your son has resumed his routine.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is amazing! These are so cool! I want to go feed the horses too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful characters! Love the lady in glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top