Friday, September 8, 2017

Doggies RR

Round Robin is a set of 3 cards which one artist starts, send to another to add something to the set and then sends to the third artist to finish everything. Each artist keeps a card that's why there are 3 in a set.

This set was started with a butterfly by Linda4atc, BexMadeMe added the white dog and I finished it with the other butterfly and brown dog.

Ok, so, you know how I tell you things here on the blog, like, oh I'm eating healthy and losing weight, my kid is back to taking regular naps and I'm doing the 29 faces challenge? Yeah, well, the very next day, if not the same, I'm stuffing my face with junk food, my kid is taking 3 hours to fall asleep, if not skipping naps entirely, and there's no way I'm drawing a face a day this month. I failed.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. The ATC swap looks fun. Kids are unpredictable, life too! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable ATCs!! Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. One failed day does not make for a failed week:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful art. Life it is a merry-go-round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your puppies! You never fail my friend! Keep going! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time you have. I love it. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, that's the way it goes, right?; the pendulum swings! Sweet round robin cards.... and congrats on meeting the PPF featured artist!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear you are so normal and failure isn't an option ... it's called avoidance and you will get back to where you want to be. Use your art, which is wonderful and cute, to distract your appetite :) It works for me when I am serious about dieting which is about half of the time :) Be well, your child will get enough sleep and you will find ways to entertain when they don't want to nap ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't fail! You are living life! :) And I'm sure its a beautiful one! :D Just like the next day you felt like you failed, may the very next day after that will be filled with joy and everything lovely you can fit into it! :D And gorgeous ATCs! That sounds like SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top