Friday, September 29, 2017

An array of miscellaneous ATCs

These are artist-trading-cards (ATCs) I made for several people who set their own theme for their card. It's fun, it puts you outside of your comfort zone and they usually have nothing in common what so ever.

Inktober is coming again in ... well October. That'll be next week. I did it last year and it was fun. I might do it again this year but don't hold me to it because we all know how well 29 faces in September went. LOL

Female faces are my go-to and I don't feel like doing different expressions again this year. If I do decide to do it though, I'll probably practice animals in different positions or something. Birds in particular are my nemesis. People seem to like them but I'm not good at drawing them.

What's your go-to theme in drawing/painting/arting? What do you feel you could be better/improve at?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Hi NatashaMay, your ATC are lovely and you've created a nice variety. We do have our favourite subjects to draw, I always seem to end back with florals when I'm undecided as to what I should draw. Your faces are really great. Cheers and Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I love the blue-faced lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - these are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, now I feel like playing Mass Effect, lol. Super PAT cards. Obviously the Asari is my fave. Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv todays share Happy PPF Natasha

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATSs I really like the Giraffe. My go to art is faces. When I am drawing it clams me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy PPF! Lovely pieces of art! Love them all! I can't believe October is next week! Wow! Going to have to pick up some ATC cards and start making some. They sound so much fun. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATCs. I used to create them but moved on to hand made PC. I don't draw so I won't be participating in either of these challenges. I do a lot of mixed media painting, often including my photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant ATC's!!! I love them!! My go to art is my crows, but women faces are showing up a lot lately! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. , I always seem to end back with florals when I'm undecided as to what I should draw. Your faces are really great.

    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top