Friday, August 18, 2017

Mermaids

I'm sorry. I forgot to write today's blog post. Fridays come too quickly these days. :)

But I'd like you to know about this 29 faces challenge starting in September. I've done it before and loved it. Click below to read about it and join, if it interests you. I haven't yet decided, if I'll be posting every day, or do a summary on Fridays.
http://29faces.blogspot.com

 Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. So sweet painting.
    Happy PPF ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely mermaid art. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mermaids are great. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mermaids! So beautiful. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet the mermaid!!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mermaid, Natasha May. The blue colors are so pretty. Thanks for reminding us of the 29 Faces challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOooooh!!! Look at these fantastic mermaids!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you combined a killer whale with a mermaid. A fantastic idea. I wonder what tales she has to tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mermaid!!Hope you are well...the weeks come so fast...Have a great weekend!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Mermaids. Good luck with 29 faces. I took part one time and found it demanding doing a face every day but it really helped me progress. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it and I know my daughter will whe nhe sees it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, but I love the mermaids. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top