Friday, July 21, 2017

Marie Antoinette

Randomness:
  • I had to pull my kid out from daycare because it was too traumatic for him (and the rest of us) to even leave home to go there. He'll stay home for another year and if I get a job in between, my mom will watch him.
  • I'm trying out a new "diet" or rather lifestyle to lose weight and I'm down 3 kg in a week. It's called Whole Starch Low Fat Plan Based. The good thing is that I'm not starving myself and then binging. I was actually surprised how easy it is to eat this way.
  • hubby is buying a new car and is dragging me with him to check them out and I'm not feeling it in this heat.
  • I have to cut new ATC blanks because I ran out. I buy a block of large and thick watercolor paper that I have to cut into 2.5"x 3.5". Not a small task.
  • Marie's I made for a swap at ATCsForAll swapping forum.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. Marie is fabulous, and congratulations on the weight loss...I am doing low carb diet and I lost two kilo the last week....keep up the good work...visiting from ppf...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ladies are wonderful. Try to endure the car shopping, just think you get to come home and play with paint and paper!! Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your Maries are so sweet! congrats on the weight loss. Hope the car hunting is not too hard or long lasting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love your Marie ATCs Natasha!! Looks like you made the decision necessary for your boy. Good luck with the weight loss , and the new car. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Maries! Wishing you a better week and happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Maries! They look great! Good luck with your new way of eating. I eat low carb/high fat myself and that seems to work for me. As long as it comes off, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie has never looked better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out with your kiddo and daycare. That's so hard but it sounds like you made the right decision. My daughter is starting preschool in Sept. and I'm nervous about how it's going to go. lol! I've been working on getting myself healthy again but some days it's a struggle. I need to stick to a workout schedule. Beautiful artwork as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the various versions of Marie. Very well done. You have made the right choice about your son. He was not ready to leave home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Maries are wonderful!! Love the great variety!! You did make the right choice. The first thing I tell every mom is no one knows their child like the mama!! I hope it all works smoothly for you!! Maybe have some play dates with others so you can have a break...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you sound so busy. Your are is always so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the different versions of Marie Antoinette that you have created! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry you had to pull your kid out of daycare!!
    Congrats on the weight loss!
    Love your new art pieces!! Marie Antoinette, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hairstyles are intriguing. Dieting is difficult even when you find something you like. . .combined with walking, etc. that should help too. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top