Friday, July 14, 2017

Fish round robin

Round Robin is a set of 3 cards which one artist starts, send to another to add something to the set and then sends to the third artist to finish everything. Each artist keeps a card that's why there are 3 in a set.

This set was started with a trout by Linda4atc, BexMadeMe added the rocks and I finished it with the rest.

Update: The kid keeps crying when I take him to daycare. He tells me he doesn't want to go and starts crying at home. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm traumatizing him with this. Should I find another daycare? Should I wait another year? Or should I persevere and let him cry? I mean, who would like to go to work, if someone dragged you crying from home and left you there? He stayed there half an hour twice, an hour once and an hour and a half the last time, so it's not like I disappear on him for half a day. Still I feel like I'm doing him a disservice.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. That's a great idea....umm...about the day care...I home school...a firm believer in kiddos needing their mums. If it were me, it's a sign your child needs you. I mean...kids love their parents, and it's out job to make them feel safe, happy and secure....that's just my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet under the sea cards! I can't offer advice regarding the daycare as it is a very personal and individual thing. And I don't know your son or anything about that particular daycare. Wishing you the best with whatever transpires. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fun challenge! I had to bring my 4 year old home from daycare when she figured out her newborn brother got to stay home. If you are able to keep him home I would. It is a short precious time when you have him like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a very cool idea and I like the outcome very much! The fishies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fishy art is delightful. As Linda says, this is a very personal decision regarding daycare. If you are employed it is probably necessary. If you are a stay at home mom, maybe he needs another year. He can socialize in other ways with neighbors and relatives. I'd find out if he cried the entire time you were gone or not. I mentioned before that my son cried when I left him and cried when I picked him up. However, in between he had fun at day care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fishy art!! I agree with Faye... I would investigate. You never know what's going on...maybe talk with other parents too! Sometimes they cry before and after but have a good time while playing. I don't easily trust people so I would investigate though... I know how tough this is!! All the best!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is traumatic for baby and mom. What do the daycare caregivers say? Does he only cry when he is left or the whole time? I would ask what they suggest. Ultimately, you know your son. I might hang in there a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fish are adorable!
    I don't know what to say about your little one? I hope it all works out!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top