Friday, March 3, 2017

Favorite things Moley

February's moley journal for Zandradee on the theme of "things that make you happy". She also asked us to get out of our comfort zone in regards to the media we usually use and try to experiment. So I went for mostly collage.

My three favorite things here are travel, reading books (Pride and Prejudice still being my favorite) and Fennec fox. I couldn't repeat favorite things that others did before me, so I had to think really hard to come up with something else. Here is my list:
  • my baby boy (obviously I couldn't put photos of my kid in someone else's art journal)
  • baby animals
  • my pets (everyone's favorite thing a.k.a. cats and dogs)
  • listening to music
  • making ATCs
  • cake
  • tattoos
  • being vegan
What makes you happy?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. I love your journal page spread. Especially the books! Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello NatashaMay, you've done a great job of journalling your favourite things. I think the Fennec Fox is so cute with those lovely ears! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page, NatashaMay. You did a terrific job of illustrating your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful journal page. It feels like you are going on a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! What makes me happy, is when I am surrounded by truly happy people! I also love to create art, and dance, happy dancing for me! LOL! Great job for your journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful journal page!! Your style is still beautifully evident!! Some of my favourites are my kids, non fiction, art, writing, laughing and online scrabble! Great post!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. what a super journal page! You are such a skillful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab journal pages! The beach, music , old movies, summer, art, books, animals-just a few of the things that make me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this theme for your happy page!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top