Friday, February 3, 2017

Foxy's 2nd Birthday

It was my kid's 2nd birthday yesterday! :) And of course I had to put a fox on this blog post as it is his spirit animal.

We also had a professional photo session on Wednesday and check out this baby onesie I had someone make for this special occasion.
We let him run around which was fun for a while but then it got out of hand and he had a couple of hissy fits. I must say this years photo shoot was a lot more challenging than last years. I think the reason for it was also his dad's energy because I know kids pick up on this stuff. But the photographer said she got some great shots and I'll have to wait for a week or so to see the results.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Love foxes, yours adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable fox. I can't believe your boy is two already.Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday lovely Tristan!
    Love that you made him this special outfit --
    you are a lovely mother for sure!
    All the best for your boy ♥
    hope you will show us some of the photos !
    Adorable painted foxi as well !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute spirit fox! Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's getting so big and the onesie is so cute!!! An adorable little fox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the fox painting and your little cutie in his foxy shirt ~ so cute!

    Happy Weekend to you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute fox. Belated birthday wishes to her

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two years already! Time sure flies! That fox-painting is so sweet, and I love his onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your little guy. Fox is very good animal medicine. He will be even more of a handful. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling fox! Happy birthday to your little one. I know you have heard of the "terrible twos". Just roll with it. Two year olds are trying to "find" themselves and learn what the limits are. There will be a lot of "no" but enjoy him as they grow up all too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting. I hope you have a gorgeous photo to treasure. I love the idea of a spirit animal and now I'm wondering what my spirit animal might be. A fox sounds very appropriate for your little cutie :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fox painting is adorable! Happy birthday to your son! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fox and his onsie is adorable. Hard to believe he is two already!! Wow...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lilac fox is adorable! Sweet little onesie too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the purrfect fox! ALSO that outfit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!! I love the fox you created and I love the outfit for your little one! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top