Friday, February 24, 2017

Feathered friends

You know when you're dead set on something but then are thrown obstacles on your path? It's what's happening in my life right now. I was so sure of myself and positive I knew what I wanted but then realized I had no support whatsoever. Which makes it difficult but not impossible. However, when you try to find the best option, everything seems to be set against you. Then I wonder. Is this the right path? Or am I thrown these obstacles to change course? It's so confusing.

Then I start to reconsider all the options I threw away in the begging and thinking maybe they're not so bad. But then again these options were the reason I started to look for an alternative path to begin with. Why can't things just be simple? Why does every major thing in my life have to be difficult?

And no, it's not worth it in the end. I usually give up before then because if it's not easy, then it's not meant to be, right? When it's meant to be, everything falls into place. When it's meant to be, then everything lines up, the stars, the people, the schedule, the money and you make it happen. Or am I naive? Too optimistic? Or just plain misguided on how to live a life? I mean, I'm no teenage here. I should have this shit figured out by now.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Listen to the "Universe" my friend! It will always lead you down the right path. Pointing you the way. But there might be bumps in the road, and that is the lessons we have to learn! Sometimes hard ones! I would say, if things are knocking you down, you shouldn't be going in that direction, but maybe you are being pointed in another direction? Listen to your heart and ask for signs!

    Never give up! Don't think that things are difficult, just try to understand why they are happening the way they are.

    "Easy" doesn't always mean easy. You know what I mean? It's like losing weight. It's not easy, but worth it in the end!

    I love your feathered friends! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, I totally hear you and concur. I hate when stuff that is important is difficult and it makes you question everything you know and believe. I'm in that same position and I feel your pain. Visiting from PPF. Have a lovely and peaceful upcoming weekend. your characters are adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet feathered friends! I tend to agree with magic love crow! Spot on! When in the flow life is so much easier! I hope things work out well for you!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think finding the flow is the best way. Don't give up too easily though - sometimes there's a little struggle at the beginning of a new path but it still might be right for you. Or there's a small adjustment to be made (often an emotional one).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little birdies :)

    I always charge through, blinders on. LOL. It's a ridiculous way to live but it's worked for me. Hope everything works out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pieces, take them as inspiration as you go through your life challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely feathered friends...so adorable!
    I'm seventy years old and I still haven't got things figured out! Hang in there and do your best~

    Happy PPF
    from
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. If doors are being closed or it the pieces are not falling into place then yes there is another option. Quiet yourself and list. Love your art as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes our most difficult times happen just before something wonderful happens. Hang in there, dear lady. I love your artwork--it is so warm and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top