Friday, January 6, 2017

Black & White with a splash of color

I bought myself one of those electric toothbrushes. I remember owning one a while back but I have no recollection of using it. I must have blocked it out of my memory because it was too traumatic. Here's the thing. This toothbrush tickles me to tears. I am serious. I almost can't handle it. The feeling is so bizarre that it could be classified as torture technique. How are you people doing it? Am I the only one? Is the toothbrush defaulted?
On another note. I might have mentioned before that we bought the kid a new firetruck "big boy" bed. However now that he has "slept" in it for a couple of times, I decided to put him back in the crib. I say "slept" because he didn't sleep there long before he woke himself up and wanted to come sleep by my side.

The thing is the kid is not a peaceful sleeper. He moves around a lot and even gets up and turns the other way. This bed is too big for him and even though I protected the sides enough for him not to fall off, he has hit his head a couple of times when moving around.

He loves to play on the bed though but we'll postpone sleeping in it for at least a while.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. wonderful lady faces! We now use electric toothbrushes and love them. they have made a big difference in how clean our teeth are according to the dentist-so keep using it. Eventually it won't tickle so much:) And that is some red truck Tristan has-wow! Happy PPF and happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the lady faces. The bed looks like a play place. I think you did the right thing putting him back in the crib for now. I still use both hand and electric toothbrushes. Plus a water pick. Now that makes my mouth sing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally resisted the mechanical toothbrush! Just one more thing to spend too much money on when the old version is a "dime a dozen"...well, not actually that cheap! The bed is so cute. I am sure he will grow into it and be able to sleep well enough not wanting to join you every night! Love the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I have the exact same problem with electric toothbrushes. I can't stand the feeling of it!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the electric toothbrush. I can't even describe the feeling very well - like a fizzy drink in my gums and jawbone. Awful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I like the electric toothbrushes! Your faces are cheerful! Don't worry about the bed, they are too soon grown and out of the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the art!!! I love my electric toothbrush but the Hubs feels much like you do.... so I use his on the dog now... who I think has the same attitude but is too small to win the argument over using it LOL! The bed is cute but I can understand the situation fully. My son was always all over the place when sleeping too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little lady!!!!
    brusha, brusha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable lady...love Tristans bed and the story of going back to the crib... Smart mama!!
    All the best for the New Year!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ladies! Very cute!
    Wow what a bed your little guy has! So cool! Soon, he will be able to enjoy it!
    You got me laughing so hard with the tooth brush! I don't have that problem!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top