Friday, January 20, 2017

Another set of Geisha

There was a time when I had to draw some Geisha.  The above one was a special request for a hair like that and it's my favorite. I think she looks fabulous.
Linda4atc started this Round Robin below with Geisha face, I added the  body and Crafty3790 finished with the background.
Randomness:
  • My tooth broke off last week and I had to go to the dentist. I have a private dentist but he has a subvention from the state for basic stuff. So, giving me a white filling I had to pay extra and it blew my mind how much dentists make for little work. I was there 20 minutes. Ridiculous
  • Parent's car had to go to the shop again. I'm tired of this car already and we only have it for a little while. It constantly needs something and it's draining money. 
  • The kid is not so sure about snow. He doesn't like the feel of it on his hands. Just like the paint incident last month. Maybe it'll grow on him when he gets older. :) I remember loving playing on the snow. He gets a few rides with the sled and is good to go inside.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. Dentists earn a lot here, too. I love the first geisha especially, wish I had hair like that! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the geishas, but especially the first one, she's got wonderful hair! Dentists' costs are ridiculous here too, and they are not part of the health system, so you always have to pay everything yourself. I'm so glad I have good teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely geisha - pretty hair! Yes, dentists cost so much - I hang on and wait the two years for public dental care. I'm getting long in the tooth now anyway ;D). Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Geisha girls.
    Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely art. I am sorry about your tooth. I just had some dental work done and had to take a loan to pay for it. I am not joking. One root canal was over $1,000.00 I just want to cry. I hope your tooth is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely girls!! Yikes about the tooth!! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Geisha girls look awesome! The first hair-do is quite interesting.
    It's the same with the docs worldwide (everywhere) I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems that dentist do charge a lot where ever you live and they know they can. My daughter hated the snow early on but learned to love it later. Each kid is different. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your Geisha's!! Well done!
    So sorry about your tooth! I hope you aren't in any pain! I am sure your little one will start to love the snow!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your girls-so sweet and traditional. I had a tooth pulled and bone graft for future implant two weeks ago-$1080.00!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Geisha's...Love them...yep really really expensive here too!! Should be part of our healthcare since it's so important. Your son may have some sensory issues. My daughter noticed in one of her twin nephews! Might just be too cold for him... all kids usually end up loving snow in the end!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. the Geisha with the Blue hair is fascinating. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Geisha.
    Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top