Friday, December 23, 2016

Antler Girls and Happy Holidays!

This is the closest I have for holiday art this week. For some reason I haven't done much wintery or festive art this year. So pretend they're Santa's reindeer. :)
Some randomness:
  • I still haven't bought a gift for my hubby but we tend to exchange gifts on New Year's so I'm good for a week
  • It's freaking freezing around here. I go out with the kid and we come back frozen but there's still no snow. 
  • I'm making a bucket list. In general not just for next year but I'll try to make it happen next year if possible.
  • I found a really tasty vegan cheese and I'm obsessed with making toast every day. Toast for me is two pieces of bread with cheese in between and toasted. I guess you call it grilled cheese?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!


Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. nothing like a good yes-grilled cheese sandwich to fend off some of that brutal cold you're having to endure. Love your darling reindeer girls! Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy PPF too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Christmas art to me. LOL Yes it is freezing most places and I wish it would go away. I agree with Linda a grilled cheese sandwich is the best comfort foot. Ohhh heck cheese any time is good. LOL Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am a cheese lover!! I like your holiday art! Happy PPF and happy holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reindeer girls! Very cute! I didn't do any festive art this year either! I love grilled cheese! It's cold here too, but we have snow! I'm making a list for next year too! Merry Christmas! All the best to you and your loved ones!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your antler girls!
    I also just found some amazing new vegan cheeses & I have been doing the same toast thing with the "aged farmhouse" kind (it's miyoko's brand). Their vegan mozz is incredible too! It actually melts and browns! (It's perfect for pizza!) Obviously I'm very excited about the vegan cheese too! Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top