Friday, November 18, 2016

Tim Burton characters

I made this cards for a Tim Burton swap.

In other news:
  • I have a cold. It appears we're just passing it around in our household for the past 3 weeks. One of us gets better for a couple of days and then gets a runny nose and a cough again. It's just annoying.
  • I fell down the stairs. It was such a surreal moment. Usually you realize when you're about to fall and try to catch yourself. But I was like hitting my butt on the stairs and wondering what is happening. I felt the pain but I couldn't quite phantom what happened. It's like I wasn't present in the situation. I'm ok apart from pain in my butt and my neck because you know how you sometimes stiffen when you fall, yes that's what I did. 
  • I might have hit my kidneys when I fell because yesterday I had to pee so badly when we we're driving home that my hubby had to pull over in the forest because I wouldn't make it home on time. That hasn't happened to me in decades. TMI? :) There was a blackberry bush poking me in my legs and trying to pull my hair out.
  • Things are going up in smoke around me. I was driving my parent's car that is automatic and has this button for an emergency brake. I stopped on a hill and when I tried to drive again the brake wouldn't give and something started smelling real bad. I still don't know what happened but it can't be good when you start smelling something burning. 
  • The other thing going up in smoke is my hairdryer. I tried to blow dry my hair and it started smoking. I don't have a spare one so I need to go out and buy one.
  • I have a new, bigger computer desk and a new monitor. I still had one of those old, boxy ones. I had it because cats would nap on top of it because it was warm. But there was no room for it on the new desk because it has a separate narrower shelve for it and it hardly fit on it. So, cats had to deal with disappointment. Now they nap on my desk because there's so much space that wasn't there before.
  • I saw this awesome kid bed in a shape of a firetruck but I'm not sure when to move the kid to a big kid bed. He's now 21 month old and still sleeps in his baby crib. He needs to be fenced in because he moves so much in his sleep that he ends up in different corners each time. Not to mention that one time he was sleeping next to me while hubby wasn't there and he fell off the bed in the middle of the night. We bought that bed safety rail thingy the next day.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Fun characters. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Burton art! You have had some week so how nice to have a new computer to play with? Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I laughed out loud about the blackberry bush! Your art is delightful. I wish for you a quick recovery from all your events including the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is always fun and fabulous. I am sorry about all the mishaps but I had to laugh at the blackberry bush story too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl take care of yourself! The universe is giving you messages!! I hope you are ok from the fall!!! I too laughed about the black berry bush! LOL! Make sure you throw out your blow dryer!
    I love your art pieces!! They are wonderful! Big Hugs to the family!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top