Friday, October 14, 2016

#inktober day 7-12


I'm doing inktober this year. Rules are, you make an ink drawing each day the whole October and post it online with #inktober and #inktober2016. I won't be blogging every day but rather post on my FB page and do a recap here on Fridays.

I'm using "ek tools" journaling pens because my Microns gave up on me some time ago and one lovely lady sent these to me and I totally love them. I have 5 different sized nibs that do the trick. Minnie Mouse is my favorite so far. Which one is yours?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. love-love-love these Natasha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous all of them and I like the addition of red - !
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sassy faces all! Delightful expressions! Glad you found pens you like! These are new to me! I'll keep an eye out for eks! As if I need more pens! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha all of these are awesome!!!!! The hair, the hair I love all of the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! Short and sweet today, lights flickering!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really love them all! You're doing an amazing job on these! That little devil one is so cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can see you are having lots of fun with this! I love each and every one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their expressions are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful little ladies. Some are goint to Halloween I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is great for InkTober!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top