Friday, October 28, 2016

#inktober day 19-25

I signed up with a PAT (pick-a-theme swap) over at ATCsforAll where you make 4 cards with the players' chosen theme that's why they're all different. I added color later but I like them better just b&w.
I'm doing inktober this year. Rules are, you make an ink drawing each day the whole October and post it online with #inktober and #inktober2016. I won't be blogging every day but rather post on my FB page and do a recap here on Fridays.
The middle one had an accident with her eye that's why she combed her hair over it. :) It was such a stupid mistake. I was doing eyelashes but I had her upside down. When I turned her over I saw how hideous she looks because I put lashes too low. I tried to fix it with more lashes but it was even worse. Then I used white correction tape but it was too obvious. Then I scrapped it off and I made it worse. I refused to give up on her so I painted the hair black and combed them over her eye. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant with what you did with the hair, to cover up the eye lashes!! No one would ever know! I love your art! I have to say, the ones you have been doing for inktober have been some of my favourite of yours! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these in b&w too! Gorgeous all of them!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. great save on the comb over:) Lovely ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I especially like the polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic!!!! You are very talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful work and I know exactly what its like to make a mistake and work to correct,, you did a beautiful save,, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are so imaginative. Yes I have done the hair comb-over-the-eye as well. It is what I love about art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ATC's - especially the bear! Ha, super save of your middle girl - that comb-over is quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing so well with the Inktober drawings. I like your solution to an accident1
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done InkTober exceptionally well. I have struggled through it and will be sad when it is over. It has been a fun challenge for me but you have rocked it!

    EAGHL/Granny Annie
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, both sets! So much nice detail and the girls are charming! (I have also employed the hair over the eye to cover something trick!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful drawings, I love that polar bear, and your girls look great!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top