Friday, October 21, 2016

#inktober day 13-18

No crazy hair for this bunch. :) I'm really having fun drawing these faces. I needed this challenge because I was getting tired of being in my comfort zone drawing the same face over and over. 

Some randomness:
  • I ordered shoes on the internet for the first time. Let's be pleasantly surprised. :)
  • The kid and I had our first afternoon playtime session in Montessori daycare. I'll put him in daycare next year, for now we'll try this group thing to see how it goes.
  • I started yoga again last month. 
  • I have a chiropractor appointment today again. It feels good to have my spine readjusted every now and then.
I'm doing inktober this year. Rules are, you make an ink drawing each day the whole October and post it online with #inktober and #inktober2016. I won't be blogging every day but rather post on my FB page and do a recap here on Fridays.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Oh Natasha your ink drawings are all just fabulous!!! Good for you to be taking care of yourself as well as your family. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing brilliant with your faces! I really love them all! Good for you starting yoga! I hope your weight is doing well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous faces! Show us your shoes when they come! I miss Tristan too! Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful drawings, I really like the hint of colour you added to these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faces!! Inktober sounds like such a good idea! I wish I would have done that! Maybe next year! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your faces!! Inktober sounds like such a good idea! I wish I would have done that! Maybe next year! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Inctober faces are great and good that you take care of you so well! Hope Tristan likes the day care!
    Best wishes
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your new style. You do faces so well, not just the straight on look, but also the tilted faces, the half turned faces, etc. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your InkTober work is great. I too am loving this challenge. You picked such a fun theme and are rocking it.

    EAGHL/Granny Annie
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your witchy girls. Nice hair even if it is tame. LOL Have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Natasha! Your new hair girls look great! It's fun sometimes to get out of our comfort zones! Let us know about the shoes. My Sissy buys almost everything online. Seriously, even food, lol! So good for you trying, you can always send it back. Having a play day at Montessori School, yoga, chiropractor...your doing some awesome things for yourself and your child! Keep up the GREAT work! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top