Friday, October 7, 2016

#Inktober day 1-6

I'm doing inktober this year. Rules are, you make an ink drawing each day the whole October and post it online with #inktober and #inktober2016. I won't be blogging every day but rather post on my FB page and do a recap here on Fridays.

These are my first six drawings. They're ATC size. I like doing different expressions and apparently they all have something hiding in their hair.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Lovely work, inktober is so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your contributions for hidden! I'm doing it too, Inktober and it's challenging and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely presented expressions, Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous expressions...good for you attempting this with a little one!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great InkTober pieces.

    EAGHL
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you're doing Inktober too! I love your entries so far!! Are you using markers, liquid ink, or something else? I made my own themed prompts this year: http://bit.ly/inktoberff Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are super! Beautiful cross hatching and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous art. I am so afraid of creating with ink. I make too many mistakes and need to erase. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are fantastic!!! So cool!! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are fantastic and you do such brilliant art with your big haired gals! happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the lovely ink drawings this week. They are wonderful.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top