Friday, September 16, 2016

Rouge and orange tabby

random ATCs
The struggles of modern world. When my Flip camera died my parents and hubby bought me a new one but I don't really use it as it's bigger than a phone and I can't take it with me unless I want to drag the special camera bag with me as well. I'm used to just taking the small Flip one and start filming.

So I found out that my new phone makes good videos as well and I started using it for my daily videos. I don't know if I ever mentioned that I started making daily videos on April 21, 2013. Just for personal use. I never missed a day but several daily videos were lost on 3 separate computer trouble related occasions.

Back to my vacation last week. To free the space on my phone I had to upload photos and videos to Google Drive daily. Here's the problem. Instead of recording the original date of the video, the Drive recorded when I uploaded them. Not to mention it caused some problems, when I wanted to make a daily video from the separate clips. It all got mixed up and I had to watch and sort all the clips so I could put them together correctly.

That in itself is a hassle. Put in a 1 and a half year old in the mix and it makes it practically impossible. Thanks to nap time, I finally managed.
P.S. Do you have any tips on quickly healing mosquito bites? I've been attacked while on the playground with the kid and my legs look like a battle field. I got something that stops the itching but I need something that will make the coin size splotches of red disappear. The kid got out bite free.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Love the cat he made me smile.
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one groovy kitty
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Benadryl? Or some other kind of antihistamine may work. Did you try a google search for remedies. I know that Avon "skin so soft oil" keeps them safely off babies and adults.. I have used it before at the recommendation of a logger. Love the photo of the playground...Tristan looks so grown up yet so small... Oh and Try vinegar on the bites too! Great artwork.

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Giggles said Benadryl! I was eaten up by yellow jackets 2 years ago and had a bad reaction! Benadryl was the only thing that helped!
    Love the art work!
    Sorry about the videos! Glad you got a new camera!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mosquitoes love me, especially my ankles. As soon as I know I am bit I put apple cider vinegar on the spot. I am sure any kind of vinegar will work. Also toothpaste. I know it sounds nuts but it works. Glad you have a new camera. I am getting one next week when I go to town. I really like your art. The hair of the lady and the cat are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! My mosquito tip- get some bentonite clay, add water to make a paste, and dot each bite as soon as you can. The itch disappears and they will heal much faster. Reapply whenever itch returns. I keep a little in my easel, for just such times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! My mosquito tip- get some bentonite clay, add water to make a paste, and dot each bite as soon as you can. The itch disappears and they will heal much faster. Reapply whenever itch returns. I keep a little in my easel, for just such times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I did have a solution for mosquito bites. Your images are fun this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top