Friday, September 23, 2016

Blue eyes, pink lips

I got a couple of shades of blue Copics that I love. They are perfect for blue eyes and even blue hair. I love it that the Copics don't streak when you color larger areas. Well as large as an ATC allows. :) The pink is Faber Castell india ink PITT pen. The lighter shade of pink dried out  on me when I wasn't using it so there leaves the darker one.
I'm trying to lose weight but it's not working and it's pissing me off. My meals are pretty healthy, the problem lies in snacks. And that wouldn't be a problem, if I didn't live in a house with people with sweet tooth. I mean I can say no to candy and chocolate but pastries are tough.

And then I'm told, "just don't eat them." Well, if I could possess that willpower then I wouldn't have a weight problem, would I? How about you don't buy them. But they are not about to deprive themselves because of me. Even though they should 'cause scale is not their friend either.

Not long ago I was on a juice fast for 4 days and I lost 3 kg but I gained it all back because my mind was like, "oh, you can eat now since you've lost some." Basically I was starving myself for nothing. If I would've just eaten normally, it would've worked, but pastries ... they don't seem to go with weight loss.
Look how crazy this kid is for any kind of vehicle. As long as it has a steering wheel, he's ecstatic. 

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love your ladies. I use a few topic pens and like their vivd colors!
    Wish I had a hint on dieting..... but I KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ladies are so much fun...but that little rascal is the car is the best. Too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ladies with gorgeous eyes, Natasha May. As for dieting, I need to shed 10#. Like you, I eat pretty healthy; it's the snacks. The only way I can succeed is to not have it in the house. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love your art and these are no exception. Just wonderful. The weight thing is always a problem. The older you get the worse it is to loose. I am with you give me pastries. So I bake my own healthy pastries. Wishing you the best with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ladies...I feel they really match your words this week!! They too must be dieting. Don't deprive yourself...Find a way to eat everything you love and still lose... it's the only thing that will hold up! Make better choices the rest of the time...so you can have that goodie...it works for my kids...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and that is my favourtie photo of Tristan so far...he looks sooo happy!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your girls and that race car driver I'd adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blue eyes! Good luck with the weight loss. It is so hard because we have to eat and it can be so satisfying. Have a lovely week~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little one is going to be a race car driver! LOL!
    I love the pink and blue!
    About losing weight, take it one day at a time and don't think about it! Exercise when you can, try to eat healthy and smile! The weight will come off!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top