Friday, August 19, 2016

Weird selection

 Random ATCs for a Pick-a-Theme swap.

I'm selling my old car because we don't need three cars at the moment and because it needs fixing which means spending more money than it's worth.

I don't like selling cars. Well anything really. It's just nerve wrecking and time consuming.

I don't like talking to strangers apparently. I guess I go through fazes where I can be outgoing and then not so much. I'm in the not so much faze right now. Do you ever feel like not talking at all? Like I can carry a conversation in my head but I don't feel like speaking.

My parent are getting bad hearing as they age and it's annoying me when I have to repeat myself. I have to practically yell at my dad so he can hear me and then he gets annoyed because I'm yelling at him. That's fun.

But with my mom it's like she doesn't pay attention or she automatically says "what?" when she's spoken to. So I get annoyed even before I speak to her because I know I'll have to repeat myself. Sometimes I resort myself to grunts so I get her attention and then speak to spare my energy.

That's why I have conversations in my head because out loud is just annoying and I exhaust myself even before I open my mouth.
 Yes, that's a diaper on his head. :) Look how grown up he looks.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Always fun to see the ATCs :oD
    I cannot believe how fast the time goes, he look so big!
    An about the parents, be patient my dear, we all age and we will miss them terribly if they are gone. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh because it could have been written by me! You must be an introvert, like me, as I often prefer to talk to myself or my dogs rather than actual people and I get really quite annoyed if there's even one other person on the beach when I get there to walk the dogs even though it's massive and we don't even have to come into contact!! And my mum is also deaf but refuses to admit it - she says everyone else just mumbles! Nice random selection of ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are your cartoons wonderfully whimsical--you made me laugh this morning. Thank you, my dear, I needed that. This blog entry is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cartoons, Natasha May. As for your parents, be patient. If you are lucky, you may be in their shoes in 20 or 30 years from now! I talk to myself and since I am alone a lot, I do it out loud. It helps me not forget things and helps me sort out problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun drawings! I am always a fan of shoes, they look great! I get you about the non-hearing parents. My dad has a hearing aid but barely wears it!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Fun and creative atcs ~ so colorful too ~

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy PPF
    luv your ATC's the shoes are just gorgeous

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant and so fun! Those shoes look painful but great... I'd love a pair.
    I've never created ATC's but your artwork makes me smile :D Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun drawings. Weird but wonderful. It is annoying for your mom too not being able to hear. Also embarrassing for her as well. It is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute little cards :)

    maybe your parents need hearing aids??

    Happy PFF! :)
    Jen #50

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Tristan looks sooo old there! And so darn adorable. Handsome boy!! Your cards are really fun this week..love the shoes! I think what Fayes said is great advice. Your parents hate being so frustrating I guarantee it!! Yes I too have selective confidence around people. I could go days without speaking and yet I can be quite a talker!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ATC's !!! I can relate to the parent frustrations but it's just the way life gets. I'd to be constantly repeating myself as I am then not to be able to talk to them. Your little man is just getting so big and I can remember my daughter wearing her diapers that way ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made me laugh about your parents! LOL! I have to yell at my mom too! I understand about having conversations in your head! Good luck with your car! I can't believe how much your little one has grown! WOW! Love the ATC'S!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top