Friday, August 26, 2016

Pugsly & my 1000th ATC

I started this Round Robin with the Pug, Tandy added bowls and doghouse and MissM finished it all beautifully with the fence and background.

Round Robin is a set of 3 ATC cards that are worked on by 3 artists. The first player starts the set with a certain theme, the 2nd player adds to it and the 3rd player finishes it. Then each gets to keep one card for their collection.
This fluffy little pooch was a personal trade and my 1000th ATC. Ok, I cannot claim my count is accurate since I don't count Round Robin cards but I number all my ATCs (excluding round robins) and officially this card is numbered as #1000.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. That is quite a feat 1000 cards..I love your little white dog...so pretty. Your round Robin is awesome too!! Looks like Tristan wants up close and personal with the horses!He's just so huggable...that adorable little face!! Thanks for letting us watch him grow!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet doggie ATCs! Just think, one day Tristan may be riding...
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fluffy dog ATC is so cute. Your round robin sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute ATC

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dogs. Looks like the horse want to meet your little guy. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1000 wow!! Good for you! I love the puppies!!! Love your little one with the horse! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top