Friday, August 12, 2016

Glitter accents



Usually PATs are straight forward swaps. In a group of five players each chooses a theme the others draw an ATC on for them. But this time the hostess decided we should also include glitter in some way in gold or silver.
Randomness:
  1. It already feels like autumn here. The sun is hot during the day but nights are chilly.
  2. We visited Zbilje lake on the weekend and we fed swans. The kid was very good at the whole sitting still in the boat thing. 
  3. I signed up for a moley group. Moley is basically passing around an art journal of sorts (a small one) between 10 players and each doing a 3 page spread on a chosen theme by the owner of the journal. I'll be showing this in the future but for now I only did sketches. I need to put my butt in gear though because I need to send it out on Sept. 1st. Each player has the journal for a month to work on and then sends it on to the next player. 
  4. The mailing costs went up this month. It's ridiculous how expensive it got to mail abroad.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! ♥
    Hey I am doing a traveling journal too, it is a lot of fun and sadly yes, the mail is getting too expensive :/
    I love the aceo, and I love mermaids! ;o)
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATCs are so cute - I think the glitter accents work great on these. Your wee boy is getting so big! It's like autumn here too only the sun isn't hot during the day, it's just mostly grey, windy and wet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for glitter! The ATCs are wonderful, especially the cool robot! I agree about mailing costs. It's getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love the glittery gold. How fun to feed the swans. He looks pretty happy about it too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little glittery piece...especially the robot!! Postal costs are outrageous in Canada too!! Wonderful photo!! Looks like Tristan was very amused!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ATCs the glitter adds a little extra appeal

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful works. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mailing costs are crazy!! I agree!
    I love the picture of you and your little one!
    Love your new glitter art pieces!!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top