Friday, August 5, 2016

Flowers

I don't like drawing flowers but others like them so I had to draw a few. I think it would be better if I used acrylics but I can't be bothered for such a tiny scale as an ATC. (2,5" x 3,5")

The kid turned 18 months on Tuesday. It's such a cliche to say time flies but it really does. :) He's gotten so big. He had his 18 months check up and all is good. We also had an appointment at bioresonance therapist to check for any allergies he might have.

He has allergies to lactose, chlorine, hazelnuts and hazel tree, tomato, grass, dust mites and cats. It shows as ruff and bumpy skin on his legs and cheeks and he sneezes since he was born. First they told me he sneezed because his lungs were clearing but he never really stopped. I sneeze a lot as well and I suspect dust mites.

And of course he reacts to additives in food. If I give him just a regular chocolate, he gets red blotches around his mouth immediately. If I give him raw vegan chocolate bar, he's totally fine.
 
Here he is helping Dad shave his head. :) We're lucky he's not afraid of the buzzing sound and he lets me cut his hair, too. That little bold spot is from him using his granddad's electric shaver on his head. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Awwww so sorry about the alergies. That can be tough on a little one. On mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers, Natasha May. I hope the little one will outgrow his allergies. I have sensitivities to dust, mold, and insect bites, but I wouldn't call them allergies because I don't break out or get sick from them. You are right. Time goes by very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet flower ATCs. Allergies can be a pain to work around but the best part is knowing just what you're dealing with. I guess that could be a dangerous thing enjoying the electric shaver and trimmer too much:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this guy will be vegan like me ! Looks like you have wood floors! We got rid of all carpeting and husbands 20 plus years of allergies cleared up! No more dust mites or far fewer!
    Your flowers make a lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am allergic to hazelnuts too.It's surprising how many things have hazelnuts in them!! Love the flowers you created!! Beautiful... poor little guy having all those allergies. I had so many when I was little too! Manifested in eczema as well! Cute photo of father and son!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Flower Art !
    So sorry about the alergies.I hope he will outgrow them!
    Happy PPF!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! Allergies are a pain! Hope he doesn't suffer too much as time goes by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flowers are fun. I hope you will do more.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top