Friday, July 1, 2016

Goddess Iris and Mermaid

I try to group my ATCs to show on this blog but sometimes it's just not possible. I used to make a lot of mermaids but not so much anymore. It goes in circles what people like. These days it seems I draw a lot of birds and animals in general that I'm not particularly good at drawing.


Here are my two boys at a lake nearby. :) It's hard when you have to hold the kid all the time because we need to be careful so he doesn't fall. He doesn't like it either but we have to stick it out for a week or two more for the collarbone to heal. He's mindful of his left arm but still he makes a move from time to time that is painful for him.



Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! :)
    I hope you little boy will heal soon. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ! Best wishes for Tristan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angels, mermaids and rainbows...what more could we want?

    EAGHL
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goddess and mermaid. Sorry to hear your little cutie got hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling ATCs and such a beautiful photo of your son and hubby. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your little one is healing well! I love the picture! Your Goddess and mermaid are so pretty! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet picture of your two boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little guy and mommy and daddy! A stressful time! Lovely artwork!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top