Friday, July 8, 2016

Fair Maiden

I turned this ATC the wrong way and the ruff texture of the back side ate my pen. Seriously, has that ever happened to you? It was a Micron pen and it was like the paper erased the pen tip. Luckily I had new ones on the way but it really sucks when a good pen gets ruined.
Randomness:
  • we went to lake Bled last weekend an hour north of us. It was sunny and hot but also windy so it was bearable. That's a castle on the hill behind us.
  • we're looking to buy a new car. Well actually two cars since mom is looking for a new one as well. 
  • the kid had his collarbone thingy removed on Wednesday. He was very happy he could take a bath again. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Your fair maiden is lovely and yes, I've ruined more micron pens than enough when I used to do my zentangle animals as I'd try to go over where the gouache paint was and it would kill the nib - so annoying.
    I missed last week so just popped back to see - I'm sorry to hear about your wee man's collar bone - what a shame for him but I'm glad to hear he is on the mend - that's the good thing about young bones at least they heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely maiden ~ delightful art expression ~ sending lots of healing energy for your little one's healing collar bone ~

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using another brand as fineliners since I always ruined micron. Ofcourse now I can't remember the name of the brand.
    Lovely maiden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only even ruined one Micron pen. I think it was the really fine one and I just applied too much pressure on the nib. A beautiful fair maiden and gorgeous photo.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family photo...happy to hear Tristan is doing better!!I have ruined many a pen by using it on the wrong substrate or over paint!! Beautiful maiden though! Not sure what type of car you're getting but I love my kia soul. And I had a renegade jeep for 19 years which I also loved! Let us know what you get!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful picture! So happy your little one is doing well! I have never had that happen to me, when creating an aceo. Your maiden turned out beautiful! Good luck on the car!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top