Friday, May 6, 2016

Just some portraits



I forgot about this draft. These two are from way back. I draw faces differently now and I use different materials.

The left face was done with copics before they dried out. :) The right one was done with watercolor pencils. The hair and clothes are done with PITT pens.

Nowadays I use Uni Posca pens but with a wet brush like a watercolor. And I add eyelashes.
This photo was taken last Saturday only a couple of days after the 8˝ of snow. :) We went on a short trip an hour away to the seaside. It was warm but windy. The kid loved throwing stones in the sea.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Both faces are beautiful, Natasha May. And I love to see photos of your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the art but LOVE the Little-man by the Sea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice portraits but I must say Tristan steals the spotlight:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great portraits! Love the marker work! I've been doing the same this week. Such a cute baby too. Thanks for sharing and have another creative week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your portraits!
    Give baby boy a hug from me! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the comparison on these wonderful faces! I have a special fondness for the face by the sea! So adorable! Thanks for sharing! I love the ocean!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find it fascinating looking at how individual styles change over time. Great comparisons with the faces too.
    It's great to get outdoors for adventures too, even if it is a little chilly.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like both faces. The lips are great. Cute photo too. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top