Friday, May 13, 2016

Another mushroom RR

Another mushroom Round Robin. LucyMc started with the small mushroom, I added the big mushroom and Linda4atc finished it beautifully.

Happy Friday 13th! :)
  • I have an appointment with a chiropractic this morning to see what can be done with my hips. They've been hurting since I gave birth and it's causing me to limp slightly at times.  
  • The kid is sick again. He caught a cold from his dad and he got better for a few days and then yesterday got fever again. I need to do something to strengthen his immune system.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. cute toadstools! Wishing you luck at the chiropractor and I hope your wee man gets better soon - let him play in the dirt - apparently that's why we were all much healthier as kids, nowadays everything is too sterile so they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shrooms:) I' sure wee man wil build his immunity gradually. It's always the hardest when they are so young. Hope you get respite from your dr visit. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mushrooms are lovely and the kid is adorable even if he is sick again the poor mite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mushrooms are adorable! I hope your hips are ok!!! I hope baby boy feels better soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute mushrooms!
    I hope you and the baby get well soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's becoming a little man so fast..poor little guy! I'm sure you're doing the best you can! Hope you find resolve for that hip...I have a bad one and it's not fun! Take care...adorable shrooms too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top