- It's my hubby's birthday today.
- I had my third session with the manual therapy today. It's like chiropractic but with no pain. Unless you count the bruises I got from the massage afterwards. :)
- The kid needs a haircut. A professional this time. Hubby wants to be there as well so it's a hassle to set up an appointment for a specific hour.
- He's a little off sleeping schedule today. He got a late nap because I wasn't home and then he napped longer than usual and now it's 8 p.m. and he's still up. Usually I get him in bed between 5-6 p.m.
- We're visiting my grandmother tomorrow so I hope he wakes up early so he can then nap in the car over there or he'll be cranky.
- I'm searching for a Pilates class nearby. Doctor's order. :) No, literally. He said it would benefit me more than yoga.
- I ate a freaking delicious vegan cherry and chocolate muffin today. Really crazy good. :) No, I didn't make it. When I try to make something healthy it doesn't always taste good. :)
- Do you have crows that chase you if you go near their territory when they have young? It used to happen to me in the park before we moved and they were usually attacking my dogs but I've seen them attack an old lady that had to defend herself with an umbrella. Freaky.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies