Round Robin started with the mushroom from Tandy, I added the frog and Linda4atc finished with the rest.
- I tried to make a pudding from chia seeds but I messed it up and it looked like fish eggs. :)
- I never liked eating mushrooms but I read somewhere that it would be beneficial for me if I did, so here I am eating mushrooms for the past week and looking for new recipes. I still cringe at the texture of it in my mouth though.
- there's an open kitchen event every Friday in our capitol city where different restaurants come to the market and sell their food on the stands. I've never been but we're going today to taste the vegan foods. :)
- I started writing my family tree again. I was very motivated awhile back but then gave up because it's hard to get any information beyond what grandparents remember. And data for our country is not online like it is for USA for example. Hopefully my mom's cousin will give me some info since he made his family tree some years ago.
- here's baby boy with my mom's dog Kato. He has to wear the baby cap because it's so freaking windy here and I don't want him to get an earache. I need to buy some summer hats but they're not selling them yet.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies