Friday, March 11, 2016

Dragons RR

Linda4atc started the above Round Robin set with the green dragon, I added the yellow dragon lady and Tandy finished it with the baby dragon and background.
Randomness:
  • the snow melted, the rain stopped and yesterday was a beautiful mostly sunny day
  • baby boy went to the playground for the first time and he enjoyed himself
  • apparently all the drugs I give to my pooches don't work and fleas managed to infest my bed, yeah that's fun
  • I already ordered a new mattress and a sofa. I was already thinking of getting a new sofa as this one was destroyed by our pets. Luckily we don't have any carpets and I already threw out 2 dog beds.
  • can you see a new trend this year in our household, new furniture apparently :)
  • this is my 700th published post on this blog

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, could those dragons be any cute!?! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collaborative work and cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little dragons and the cute baby photo just topped off a fab blog post.
    Happy PPF 6th birthday celebration..
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute ATCs and funny Tristan-what is it about the fact that the little ones all just love to dump containers and then put them over their heads?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seven hundred posts! Wow! Sorry about the fleas. They can be a nuisance (and maybe health risk). I hope the new furniture works. Have you tried Frontline Plus? It worked for my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 700 posts, that's quite an amount of words to write. Lovely work shown today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy place and time! You gotta love the animals to keep up!! :) I understand!
    Your dragon picture is fun and even more fun knowing it was a group effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dragons. Ahhh glad the sun was out for a day in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dragons and even cuter baby boy! He's getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dragon round robin is really very fun! Love the colors and the final composition! And your baby boy is so cute!! Not so nice with the fleas - we've had that problem every once in a while, but it was never serious. Yeah for new furniture! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeh, 700!!!! Cute picture of baby boy! I love the dragons!!! Fleas, that is not fun! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. huge congratulations on the 700th post... wow... amazing... and good luck with the flea free furniture...so sorry I am so late getting to visit this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very fun post! I have to ask who is Tandy because I have a son named Tandy. Congratulations on winning a PPF necklace. EAGHL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top