Friday, February 5, 2016

Mermaids and B-day

Just some mermaids. I used to draw them a lot but it seems they're not popular anymore. :)
Random:
  • It snowed but it's gone now
  • baby had his 1 year check up and all is well
  • we're having a professional birthday photo shoot today
  • and we're having 2 birthday parties this weekend
  • here he is on his b-day on Tuesday

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sweet baby.
    Your drawings are beautiful and the cat fabulois♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday sweet Tristan! And I really love your mermaid paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie! He looks happy, and ready to eat some cake.
    Your mermaids are lovely. The cat-mermaid made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mermaids are beautiful and have so much motion in them, <i really like that. The little one is looking happy and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mermaids are adorable and so is that wonderful little boy! Wow he is growing up so fast, love this photo he is so cute!! Thanks for sharing...Happy Birthday little man!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mermaids and I really love yours! That cat one is too cute! So happy baby's one year check up went well! Love the photo! Happy Birthday little one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy baby birthday! I love mermaids and I always will--I don't think you should stop because you know they say what goes around comes around. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to the big boy. Your art brings a smile to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. charming pieces and look at your handsome boy. they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love mermaids! ♥ Your son is so adorable.... happy birthday to him, and the happy parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh My ! I can't believe he's one already :) Such a big boy . Love the mermaids ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top