Friday, January 29, 2016

Cartoon round robins

MACE started this set with Lucy, Linnda4atc added pumpkins and the bird, I finished it with Snoopy and background. This is actually an old Round Robin from last year's Thanksgiving period. :)
Linda4atc started this Round Robin set with Fred Flintstone, Tandy added Dino and I finished it with the house in the background.

Randomness:
  • baby slept until 7 a.m. for about 3 days
  • but today I'm writing this at 6 a.m. because he decided he had enough sleep
  • I forgot to schedule a post for today anyway so he did me a favor :)
  • It's baby's first birthday on Tuesday. :) Can't believe it's been a year.
  • I'm trying to schedule a photo-shoot for him on Friday next week. Hope the slot is open.
  • I've been spending way too much money this month. Internet shopping is a curse.
  • And there's that thing again. What should we buy the baby for his birthday? I don't know, he has everything. 
  • I should probably stop shopping and give others a chance as well. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. What fun people and a cute baby.
    Have a happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year already! Congratulations to you, the baby and the daddy... Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A YEAR already...shocking..but yes I remember now it was around Cupcakes birthday with is the 4th. You have a reprieve this year from a gift...Call the photo shoot a gift...and YES let others buy him things...I made the mistake of buying my daughter way too much... and not leaving much for others...would do it different now!! Love Dino!! Happy Birthday Tristan...oh and I bought Cupcake a little shopping cart for her first birthday...it was the most used toy ever!! They push it around with piles of toys in it... inside or outside. I bought two cheaper ones because each one wore out...then I bought a little Tikes good quality one that really was a wonderful treasure all the kids used!! Have fun celebrating...can't wait to see some more photos!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe your wee man is nearly a year old already! I love the old cartoon round robins - Flintstones was one of my favourites growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the round robins, and your little one seem to be happy together with the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun art and a cute Tristan photo! Thank you for sharing!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you so said it--internet shopping is the devil! The round robin idea is so neat! Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. His first bday already-wow! Those cute cards sure do bring back childhood memories for me-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The round robin cards are so cute. And your little guy looks so sweet all bundled up in his stroller.
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards you're creating!!!
    Happy 1st Birthday to your little one.
    Children have a way of growing up so fast.
    Enjoy ♥ Enjoy
    oxo Patty #47

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Happy 1st Birthday to the little one! So cute! :) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun game and cute work. Enjoy your little baby it brings back fond memories but I did forget it was a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aahh how cute and great memories of the round robin. Fred Flintstone was my favorite after school TV show. Great baby photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness, the time has just flown by! I remember your last post before giving birth and it seems like just last week. Well, congratulations on that very important 1st birthday. How about a silver teething ring or something that can be a keepsake?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe it's already been a year! WOW! Happy birthday to your little one! I love the round robin creations! They are so much fun! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow! It's been a year already? Love that photo of him all bundled up! Great cartoon round robins. It's something I have talent for - drawing cartoons. Fun, fun, fun!! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
  17. A year, OMGosh. Adorable with the 2 pups. The 'round robin' looks like you all had fun. . .and so coordinated, wow. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top