Friday, January 22, 2016

Boxtroll - Shoe

Some requests I get for custom trades are just weird. But I love doing them as it pushes me out of the box. Apparently there is such a thing as a boxtroll and this one is named Shoe.
 Random stuff:
  • Baby likes books though he doesn't like it when I read to him. :) 
  • He got his first bump on the head but I put butter on it as I read on the internet and it never developed beyond a dot of redness. I was impressed as I didn't believe it would really work. And he hit his head really hard on the edge of mom's sofa, so much so there was a hole for a minute until the swelling started. No blood though.
  • Grandpa heard him cry and right after ordered to get rid of the sofa and buy a new, more baby friendly one. We bought it on Monday but have to pick it up today.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Oh those kids are scary little buggers. But worth it and adorable. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe poor little guy. Maybe he super visual and likes the pictures best...maybe an artist in the making!! Your box troll is awesome...I love it!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure can cause some scares and bumps once they begin walking and moving about more that's for sure. Glad it wasn't anything serious. Never heard of box trolls but I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boxtroll, and am very impressed by the grandfathers quick response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharp corners and little ones always make me break out in a sweat. Glad your sweet fellow recovered nicely.
    Fun box troll you created.
    I heard that the movie had wonderful animation.
    Happy PPF
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do love this box troll! It's cute.

    Poor little man, life's an edgy place :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of box trolls but he's really cute! Sorry to hear your wee man bumped his head. I've heard if putting butter on but thought it was an old wives tale! Glad to hear it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoe is so cute! Never heard of a box troll. Butter? Really? Thanks for sharing this! I hope baby boy is doing well! Enjoy your new sofa! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top