Friday, December 11, 2015

Handprint Santa, Footprint Olaf and Lots of Snowmen

Winter inspires snowmen so here are a bunch of Round Robins with snowmen. I started the above one with a snowman, kentuckydakota added the dog and Linda4atc finished it with the doghous and background.
I made the background with spray inks and added snowballs with white acrylic paint. Mace added the tree and Miss M finished the snowman. Look how adorable they are! :)
Mcgillisj started the set with Christmass tree, I added snowmen and Miss M finished it with the bird and background.
Another set I started in the same way as the second one above. Linda4atc added trees and birds, Nicky finished the snowmen.
For some reason I have a lot of snowmen to show. :)

Round Robin is a set of 3 cards worked on partially by 3 different artists. Each adds something to all 3 cards and at the end, each artist gets to keep one card. This is a really fun way for artist to collaborate on a small ATC size. :)
And since this is baby boy's first Holiday season, I made Handprint Santa and Footprint Olaf from his prints. Isn't it adorable?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Lovely post.
    Happy holiday time to you and your baby-boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snowmen and the hangers you made with baby boy's help are just adorable!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very snowy, happy holiday pieces. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many ATC snowmen - and all very cute but your little man's hand and foot print Santa and Olaf absolutely steal the show - they are adorable and what a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Natasha! I love snowmen art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable snowman cards and I love your Sanat and Olaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hind and foot print are so cute

    happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Santas and snowmen! So joyous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork here makes me smile! lol Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These make me happy! Lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, colorful, fun and it got me in the Holiday mood now! Thank you. I have not been feeling too excited for Christmas, seeing this post has me all excited inside. Thank you again! Your post touched my heart. Hugs Rasz (still blog hopping from PPF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I love love love your ornaments!! It's all gorgeous and festive here but those ornaments have my heart!! I saw a plain ball you put glue on the baby's foot and onto the plain fancy bauble and then shake glitter on it...also a wonderful treasure!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the snowmen aceo's!!! You always make me smile! I love what you did for baby boy's first holiday season! So special! Big Hugs and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top