Friday, November 6, 2015

Birds

 I don't particularly like drawing birds but some wanted the theme so I made them.
I guess cartoon looking birds are ok but realistic birds are not my forte. It's just too much hassle and I usually don't like the outcome.
MACE started this Round Robin with the nest and blue eggs, Miss M added the branch and leaves and I finished it with the Blue Jay.
My computer problems are still not sorted. Hubby made some quick fixes that worked for a couple of days but then it crashed all together. We had to take it to a proffessional and I hope it gets fixed because it's only 3 years old and I don't want to get a new one so quickly. :(

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. well, for someone who doesn't like drawing birds you have done a wonderful job with these delightful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what Linda said! These are brilliant! That's a pain about your computer. I'm convinced things are built to break quicker these days so we buy the next model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your birdies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all turned out BRILLIANT!

    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute birds! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may not like drawing birds but you are very good at it. Hope your PC gets fixed soon, or a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your birds though! I am more the cartoon type too!! It's just my thing... whimsy and fun with loads of colour I say!! Good job...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great what you have added to the ATCs, the blue jay is lovely, the perfect finishing touch.
    I like your birds, my favourite is the one with the long beak.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top