- I bought something I thought was vegan lasagna but when I opened it there was a plastic bag filled with water and vegetable called konjac. Apparently you can use it instead of pasta but you still have to make the lasagna yourself.
- I again have time to read books. When I'm putting my baby to sleep I read my kindle to pass the time.
- Remember when I told you our dishwasher broke as well as the induction cooking plate and my computer? Well the car broke down as well this week. It's fixed now but the expenses are adding up.
- My little dog Kika got her haircut on Wednesday.
- Baby still has the cough and it seem my dad caught it from him as well.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies