Friday, October 16, 2015

Spiders

These spiders were done back in October last year when I participated in Halloween a-thon. :) I used only pens and black watercolor pencil for the shading and background.
This black widow I ruined first. I used a pen that wasn't permanent and when I erased the pencil lines, everything smudged. But luckily the ink also reactivated with water so I used it as watercolor.
Here's the latest family portrait of ours. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. great save on the pen mishap! Wonderful photo-Tristan sure is growing more and more every time we see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spiders - have such a 3D effect. Great family photo - a treasure. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must admit that I am nearly phobic of spiders - LOL - but I do love visiting your blog and seeing your art! Cute family portrait, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your spiders!! You inspire me to get into the season with a little spooky art......if I can find the time...... ! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh not a fan of spiders...and as cute as yours is I would passing this by if it weren't for that adorable little face and his family!! Love this photo... kissable cheeks for sure!! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy it goes so fast...mine will be 30 in feb...and wow I can't believe it!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh noooo! I don't like blackwidows! I just killed another last week :o(
    Now, I love the baby pictures! He is getting so big! So adorable1 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your black widow spider! Isn't it great that our mistakes can turn out to be a good thing? I don't think you ruined your picture at all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spiders but that photo is precious.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spider and web. Baby is so precious. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top