Friday, October 9, 2015

Mrs. Frankenstein

These two Frankenstein ladies are from last year's art-a-thon. I made so many Halloween themed ATCs last year I had left over for this year to show. I tried different eye shapes which made their faces look different as well.
This is one of the few times my baby slept on his tummy. For some reason he's not fond of it and if he ends up on his tummy he wakes himself up and lifts his head like a little Cobra. It's weird because I thought all babies loved sleeping on their tummy. It's my fave sleeping position, too.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. fantastic Frankenstein ladies! Must say, our son never slept on his back as a baby and still always sleeps on his side:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they are nice ladies and looks cute, too ;)
    Your baby is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Frankenstein Ladies and I like that Tristan's pants has the same color as their faces..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super characters. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. great Mrs Frankensteins! I love how different they look because of their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are super faces... and he is a cutie no matter how he sleeps...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning NatashaMay! The baby photo is so sweet -- odd he doesn't like the tummy position and yet ends up there. (like things that happen to us .. lol) Your Frankenstein Ladies are so well done .. love the eyes. You are very good at that. Hope you are having an amazing day. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scary ladies, I do like the way you have painted their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, is it nearly Halloween already? Love those ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scary ladies! lol And I adore the picture of your wee one sleeping on his tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Franken-women. Love the hair. Very sweet photo of your baby.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable ladies and Tristan. Great eye changes!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I hope that you have a wonderful Halloween. Looks like your ready for it. :) *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top