Friday, September 4, 2015

Zetti and surreal

Some random ATC cards I did for swaps. The first one is of zettified Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. And the second is surrealism.

My baby boy caught a virus on Saturday and I've been sleep deprived ever since. He only had fever for one day but he's had diarrhea for days now and I need to change his diaper every 2 hours as it seems. Not much time left for sleeping.

He saw this little boy on the diaper package and wanted to play with him. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Awe poor little guy and poor mummy! Hope he feels better soon... could he be teething? If the diarrhea continues on, have him checked for salmonella! My friends son got it at 7 months old from baby food....many years ago! He had the runs for months...it was rough. He looks so vulnerable! Sweet artwork, sweeter son!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a rough thing for both of you to go thru. Hope he is better and you both can get some proper rest. He looks just like the boy on the package! Fun ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh how sweet is he. Hope he is feeling better. Love you art too.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your little one's illness. Hope he is feeling better very soon. I remember those days...I'm praying for you, dear Friend! Your artwork is wonderful--I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ATCd! Hope your sweet heart is well soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I'm so sorry to hear that baby is sick!! And that you've been so sleep deprived :/ Hope all is better soon - and thank you for sharing your beautiful ATCs - I LOVE the Alice inspired pieces especially ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the surreal card! Such a sweet baby! So sorry he is sick. You both need some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am sorry to hear about your baby! no fun at all and sleep is important. how cute that he liked the boy on the package.

    fun ATC's.
    sending healing light

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ATCs - hope Tristan gets well soon!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to see your miniature art ATCs. Lovely details and colour combinations and I like the black and white border on the first too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweedles are adorable, THAT brings back memories. Baby is so adorable. Thanks for showing us so many of his adorable pics. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top