Friday, August 14, 2015

Zodiac Girls - Virgo, Libra, Scorpio

The 3rd swap in Zodiac Girls series that I'm hosting on AFA. They are Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. 
I had some trouble with mail arriving to Canada and among the 6 envelopes gone missing was one set of return Zodiac Girls - Pisces, Aries, Taurus. Because I felt bad for the player not receiving the fabulous returns, I painted another set of girls seen above. They luckily arrived safely but it took over 4 weeks. I still hope the missing envelopes appear somewhere, either at their destination or returned to me.
This is how he rolls. :) My mom took him for a stroll and he fell asleep. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. The mail has been taking extra long lately!! I had several projects frustratingly slow too... I hope the art is returned to you.
    Look at that little boy.... so adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always troubles with snailmail! Lovely ACEOS and Tristan is such a cute little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so annoying that your first set of gorgeous zodiac girls went missing in the post but very lovely of you to redo them. I hope the originals turn up. Your wee man looks like he hasn't a care in the world - super chilled out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are awesome and the baby so sweet ♥
    Happy PPF ✴

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Canada and our postal service is so slow from other parts!! Nice of you to make more for her!! Also lots of box thefts too... so it may not have arrived. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping babe!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your zodiac girls are delightful. I hope your mail situation gets sorted out. Baby is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah sleep is good.:))) Mail tends to be slow these day everywhere. Love your Zodiac Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Babe. I'm a Scorpio and I am always smiling, in fact, my nickname is Sunshine! Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so hate it when things go missing in the mail and it seems to happen more often these days :( Your little man is getting so BIG!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your zodiac girls!! I am sorry about the mail! That is too bad! Hugs and kisses to your little man ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top