Friday, August 21, 2015

Fertility goddess and Kokopelli with some bad sheep

I was stumped when I got this Round Robin. AlornJR started it with the moon and the star, BigToeStudio added the goddess and then I finished it with kokopelli and red stripes. I googled fertility goddess to see what goes along with it and only kokopelli made sense. :) I think it came out fabulous none the less.
This Round Robin was started by angelmuz with the background, I added the white sheep and Miss M finished it with the black sheep and words. I love that Miss M put some humor in it. :)

I don't particularly like random background starters as I don't know what direction to take the cards and it's harder to draw on paint as the background colors seep through unless you use acrylics. But for this one, watercolor pencils worked just fine and I managed to find a simple design to put on it.

To remind you what Round Robin is. It's a set of 3 ATC cards that are worked on by 3 artists. The first player starts the set with a certain theme, the 2nd player adds to it and the 3rd player finishes it. Then each gets to keep one card for their collection.

And here is baby boy in his new high chair grabbing his spoon when daddy tries to feed him. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
 

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. HAHA ~how cute...Bad to the bone....I love the lambs...I would hang that in my BAAH ROOM...Sending Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art pieces! Very creative! Hi baby boy ;o) So cute! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see how the round robins progress! I love the sheep - and the colors in that one. Sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you guys are in deep trouble now hehehe He will never let you grab that spoon again! (actually, it is a lot of fun to feed them) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both turned out great. I am working on a collaboration now and I am so afraid of ruining the other artist's beginning. Rather stressful.
    My fave is the Bad Sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fertility cards!!! The sheep are very cute too and neither hold a candle to that adorable baby boy you have ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad to the bone is so fun..love it and your little munchkin grabbing the spoon!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top