Friday, June 12, 2015

owwlz


Some owls I did for ATC trades.
There's a funny story behind this round robin. :) Miss M started the set with the tree and then I added the owl and hearts. I sent it to Nicky to finish just before I went into labor but I forgot to put my info on the back of the cards, so Nicky thought she was the second player. Oddly enough she added the bunnies and sent the set for me to finish.

I guess there was some luck involved here because if Nicky didn't send the set to me, I would never have received my card as one of the players. I just colored the sky and called it done.
Colors: 2 blues + 1 green for SOC challenge. Done in my art journal.

And for all that are not sick of baby pictures, yet. :) Here's our boy trying my morning smoothie for the first time. He's not entirely thrilled about the flavor but he does open his mouth when I offer him, so I'm not force feeding him. Oh, and you should see him how he looks at me when I'm eating a banana. :) I think he's going to be a banana lover like his mommy.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. What fun!!! A round robin art piece! Not happy with that smoothie! What a Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tristan s expression...so many first for him to distinguish! Love the round Robin story!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? I'll never get tired of your baby pics! I am here for my weekly dose of baby LOL
    What a doll, give him a hug from me. I love the faces they make with new food, so funny! I miss the days when my baby boy was that age (he is 20 now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these owls - especially three and four with those amazingly big soulful eyes!! Funny enough we had two baby owls in the animal shelter last week - they were gorgeous! I love that face - he's really not impressed with that food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely owls and he is just AMAZING! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your owlies with their eyes. Love that expression on your cutey pies face. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming group of owls, really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the owls and Round Robin tree. It came out so cute just like your little guy! What a cutie he is! Big hugs to both of you, Rasz #69

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Never too many pictures! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never get tired of seeing that adorable baby's face!!! And I love what you did with this week's SOC colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is so adorable, the owls and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue and green on the owl is cool. I love the ATC owls. Of course, I never get tired of seeing that precious, beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing with a truly wonderful expression. Yep, I can tell he's in love with your smoothie. . . .Not! Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your son is adorable, your artwork equally so. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top