Friday, June 5, 2015

Animals in human clothes

Above set was for a swap. Giraffe is my fave.

Below is Round Robin started by me with the cat head, Miss M added the torso and mcgillisj finished it with paw & pipe and background. The set was scanned before she added color to the tie.
We had a little fun the past weekend. :) On another note, I accidentally deleted 3 days of photographs. I was so upset with myself. I'm now trying to recover them with an app or something. Don't ask me about technical terms.
Oh, and summer of color challenge is coming! :) I'm so excited. Hope I get to join in. This challenge was the one that inspired me to start making ATCs. They were the first ones I ever made during this challenge way back in 2011. And how the Cotton Candy Girl was born. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I hope you can recover the photos! :oO I know there are programs to save deleted images, good luck!
    Your baby is So adorable!! what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards ... good luck with recovering the photos and this little man is sooo cute!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks about the photos - I really hope you manage to recover them. Cute ATCs - I especially love the surfing penguin! I remember your cotton candy girsl - summer of color is great for helping us create new ideas isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tristan is so adorable...love the stache.... and the artwork is wonderful too...but Tristan trumps everything!! Hope you get your photos back...Love how the giraffe is a bit grumpy...fun work!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun,I just love that pig. He makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet cards and a sweet Tristan sporting a stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your animals are so beautifully drawn, I especially like the cool giraffe.
    Love the cat head and what others have done to it (this would be a strange sentence normally!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your artwork--the giraffe is my fav too--but what got me was the pictures of the baby with a mustache! LOL I laughed and laughed. Wonderful...I needed to laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lost a year and a half of photos and never did get them back. so sad. i hope you get ours, such a cute photo and great aceo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the panic of lost photos...sometimes you can find them in you recent history . Good luck ! That baby is so adorable and he's getting so BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your animals are so adorable. I love their colours, and poses. You give them real personalitites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I love the giraffe too. But they are all adorable. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top