Friday, February 13, 2015

Tweety in Love and Tristan's birth story

This Round Robin is perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day. Linda4atc started it with the Tweety bird, Tandy added the Tweety girl and I finished it with the balloon and background.


Here's Tristan's birth story. I'll make it quick. :)

It happened on the due date Feb. 2nd, 2015. It escalated pretty quickly. My first contractions were already 5 minutes apart without warning. They were 2-3 minutes apart after an hour when I arrived in the hospital. I was all set for water birth until I was shaking from pain every other minute so I asked for epidural. It was heaven after that. :) It also slowed down the labor so it took me 7 hours to give birth after giving me some "nose spray" to speed things up at the end when the boy took his time to drop down. He was 53 cm (20,86") and 3750 g (8lb 3oz) at birth.

He's doing fine and he's such a good boy. I on the other hand have some issue with my left leg and my lower back. Looks like a pinched nerve that started 5 days before I gave birth and I hoped it was because of pregnancy but it looks like I'll be needing to visit orthopedist. It's limiting my movements and I had to be given some drugs and crutches in the hospital. Hubby is helping out a lot since he took time off work to be with us.

Otherwise, we're doing ok and still finding our own rhythm. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. Awe....I have been waiting for this!! Congratulations he's such a doll....so sweet. You looks so happy! Glad the birth worked out well!! Such an exciting time...but so sorry to hear about your pinched nerve... that's so difficult with a new baby. Take care my dear!!

    Big hugs for you and that new little treasure!!
    Giggles


    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitke, lepo se cartajte! Tebi pa želim čimhitrejše okrevanje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.....That little guy is the best per-Valentine gift of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive congratulations on little Tristan's birth. I'm very impressed that you are still finding time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your son's birth, he looks like a big boy! Hope that nerve will heal soon, that's the last thing you need when there's a little baby in the house ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thanks for sharing your beautiful baby boy Tristan, along with the happy new parents! He's a big boy. My son was too. Hope you get that pinched nerve taken care of-that can't be easy to deal with. Adorable Valentine ATCs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a Beaut. Wonderful, happy and Blessed time for you and hubby. Enjoy every minute, don't blink, time goes so fast. Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy. Hoping you return to yourself soon and that nerve thing sorts itself. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Čestitam od srca! Sve najbolje!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is beautiful and a healthy size too. Hopefully your leg and back issues will ease quickly. ...
    perhaps an adjustment is all that is needed, Cute art too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations - he is a gorgeous baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! Best wishes for your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations with your little boy! Hope you will feel better soon and how good for all of you that your husband can be there with you!
    It takes time to grow together with completely new life rhythms!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy day, thanks for sharing this with us, congrats you you and the new daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the birth of your baby, Natasha. I am so happy for you and hope your pinched nerve heals up by itself. Enjoy that sweet little one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy for you and your hubby ;o) I hope your leg and lower back are doing well ;o) Your drawings are so cute ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, wonderful news Natasha, he is gorgeous. Hope your pains clear up soon, sending you lots of hugs, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top