Friday, February 27, 2015

Jack-in-the-box

One awesome  Round Robin that I find wasn't really fairly distributed. AlornJR started it with the box, I drew the jack in the box and Linda4atc did the rest.

I don't particularly like to work on these kind of sets where it's obvious that the starting player didn't put much effort into it. I mean it's great for my imagination and to stretch my creative abilities but it's not really fair to the other 2 players who have to do all the work to complete the cards.

I must say I held back for that reason and only did an outline thinking it will just stay in black and white. But Linda did an amazing job and went far and beyond to finish the set in such a fabulous way.

You know I'm a new mom so please don't hold it against me, if you get fed up of the baby pictures. :) Here is Tristan at 24 days old.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Wowza - pushing himself up at 24 days! He is going to be a strong one!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling!! And so is your art but I am wondering how you find the time! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can share Tristan anytime-he is adorable, and look at how he's growing already! Love how the ATCS turned out-I used to have a jack in the box as a child:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Tristan..... Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards and Tristan is such a sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow his head is up and looking already!! All I could think when I clicked your link was I hope there is some baby love here!! Thanks for posting him along with your adorable art!! I would have been disappointed had you not posted him!! He's so precious... many artists include their children in their blogs... I love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding?? I came here for the baby pictures!!!! lol He is adorable! ♥
    About the art, you did a great job with your outline ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Round Robins can be a bit hit or miss.
    I like what you did with the box, great idea and nicely drawn.
    24 days old and already able to pose for his International audience - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tristan is gorgeous, I have a granddaughter three months and I have love, congratulations on your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tristan is a beautiful work of art - he looks strong too - pushing himself up a bit already

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bring on the baby pictures!!!! Never too many :) He's a darling ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's such an adorable baby! Share away I personally can't get enough babies. ... or of seeing your artwork. ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you dare stop showing the baby. She is huggable. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top