Friday, February 20, 2015

6 items ATC challenge & mustaches

ATCs I made for another fun swap. When players signed up for it, the hostess assigned 6 items to each player and we had to make 3 cards with at least 2 items on each card. My items were elephant, cookie, necklace, teapot, bunny and sword.
And this year our Pust or Shrovetide landed on the same day as Valentine's day. Pust is carnival time in this part of the world something similar to Halloween when kids go trick or tricking from door to door but I guess the most famous is the Venice Carnival.

It doesn't have a fixed date so it changes every year. And actually we celebrate 3 days. Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday. I had to google everything to translate accurately and I learned that Tuesday is called Mardi Gras which is French for Fat Tuesday. And Tuesday was my birthday. :) I don't know if I ever had Mardi Gras on my birthday. Oh, and we eat a lot of doughnuts at this time as it's somewhat of a traditional treat for this holiday.

Our boy was not ready to go trick or treating yet but I did put a mustache on him and took some pictures. :)


Linking to Paint Party Friday and Express Your Creativity.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. Your Tristan is so precious! I think he prefers the black mustache:) Great ATCs and how creative of you to use the items given. Happy belated birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie you have there. Love him in the black mustache best. Atc's are always fun, yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Love love love the little one with the mustache... Happy belated Birthday...this will always be a busy month for you for years to come!! Wonderful illustrations too..impressive that you can still fit it all in!! Good for you. Enjoy this special time!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh look at him! Such a beautiful baby, Natasha! Congratulations!!! happy belated birthday to you too.... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATCs and he is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, your lovely baby! send you and your family endless blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bunny with the teapots! And LOL baby with mustache pacifier is very hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I LOVE the mustache pacifier! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You! Had! A! Baby! while i was away from the internet!!!
    ohmigod. congratulations!!
    xo,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ATC's and your little son is sooooBEAUTIFUL! Gosh!
    Congrats on him! And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

    My daughter turned 14 yesterday and it looks like yesterday as she was quite such a little as your sweet son here!

    Wish the very best for you and your family!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natasha I just wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your precious baby! I've not been on blogger for probably near a year, so this was a lovely surprise to see, lol!
    enjoy time with your wee one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ATCs are delightful and I love how you have interpreted the word pairs. The bunny with his teaset is glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, he looks very proud wearing his moustach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your art pieces! So much fun! Lots of celebrating ;o) Yepee ;o)
    Your baby boy is so cute! Give him a hug from me ;o)
    I am finding hard to go in-between Facebook and blogging! I think Facebook will have to go on the back burner right now! I miss blogging! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top