Friday, January 9, 2015

Random ATCs

Some random ATCs on a chosen theme for a PAT (pick-a-theme) swap. I love these PATs because they challenge me with new themes. :)

My due date is in 3 weeks. :) I'm getting exited. I have doctor's appointments every week now. All is good except my iron levels.

I didn't take supplements the last time I had my blood work done because I was feeling fine and I thought I'd fix it with food but this time around my hemoglobin levels dropped to 99. I wouldn't worry about it but I want a water birth and one of the conditions is to have hemoglobin levels above 100. This means I'm taking iron supplements now.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Only three weeks-how exciting indeed! Hope all goes well Natasha! Fun ATCs - I especially love the giraffe and the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little paintings ;o) 3 weeks! Wow! So exciting! Please take care of you and baby ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting... Try making some green monster drinks with fresh spinach or kale...they are awesome with piles of fruit...you don't taste the greens and they are so yummy!! Love the artwork!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely atc-work! Best wishes for you and the baby!!!!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful whimsical paintings! Take care of yourself and your lil one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ATCs, Natasha. You are zeroing in on delivery! That's so exciting. I know we will be eager to hear that he/she has arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishes for easy happy healthy delivery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Natasha. You are really doing great on your work. Wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO exciting! Wonderful work and best wishes for your upcoming arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paintings are colorful and adorable. Water birth, how wonderful for you. . . the experience will be amazing. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top